Documents can now have multiple versions.
A very simple but powerful document versioning system is now part of MyCMS. Any leaf document may have a new version created (with the old contents the default contents of the new document). The new document becomes the leaf.
No version numbers are kept, but the relationship between different versions is stored.
The following rules apply to document versions .
* Only the leaf version is editable
* Only the leaf versino may have an active discussion
* Only the leaf version is found during a search
* By default, if a document is in the site structure, the new version will take its place
* All document cross references are to the leaf version