Lot’s of Updates

Well, I made quite a few updates to the site this past weekend.

# I can now create the different document types again.
# I updated the look of discussions to be a little bit more interesting visually
# likewise, I updated the look of the blog pulling some interesting tidbits off the internet.
# I added some Wiki like features to the linking syntax.
# I added the tidying of the html for pages to make the syntax easier to comprehend
# I added the ability for members to comment on articles again (i.e. the discussion forums are working again)

Lots of interesting progress! There’s still a lot to do, but the new rails site is coming into its own.

Update: I just found a bug in the discussion forum that I’ll fix when I get home tonight.