Just picked up the new Empire magazine and thought i’d send you some info they featured on the new scenes in FOTR Extended cut. Empire saw the Extended Edition with the rest of the cast and crew during the reshoots for TTT. Theres some info I haven’t seen before so here goes:
Don’t read this article if you want to be surprised. But I’ll tell you this much, the additions sound wonderful!!!!!!
Dave Winer has some thoughts on this bill.
The full story is here:
This is so over the top. As a technical expert, I know there’s no way to implement this without trampling on users’ rights. It violates the US Constitution. But there’s much more to say about it.
The logo at the top of the site takes up quite a bit of screen realestate, so I’m not sure if it’s worth having up there.
I made this logo a few years ago in haste. I needed something, so I threw together this collage in about 10 minutes. It contains the essence of what this site is about (aside from the weblog [[:-)]]) which is me and my family. The pictures are of me, my wife Danae, my two kids Vanessa and Madison, and my Mother and Father.
It’s served me well.
But people have made comments from
It takes up too much space, to
I can’t read the CarneyWeb title. So, perhaps it’s time for a change. What do you think?
George Carlin muses (as only he can) about what it means to be an American. Enjoy!
Take a look at [[Bad American by George Carlin]]. Are you a bad American Too? I think I am [[:-)]]
This was sent to me in email. I’m not sure if it’s real or not, but it sure is funny and insightful. Enjoy.
* I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am George Carlin.
* I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some mid level governmental functionary be it Democratic or Republican!
* I’m in touch with my feelings and I like it that way, damn it! I think owning a gun doesn’t make you a killer, it makes you a smart American.
* I think being a minority does not make you noble or victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.
* I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, try to do it in English.
* I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.
* I think that being a student doesn’t give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster.
* In fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ass through 4 years plus, of college, you haven’t begun to be enlightened.
* I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or her God when and where they want to.
* My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers, and whoever canceled Jerry Springer.
* I don’t hate the rich. I don’t pity the poor.
* I know wrestling is fake and I don’t waste my time arguing about it.
* I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts now, when I’m freezing my ass off during these long winters and paying, paying, paying?
* I’ve never owned a slave, or was a slave.
* I didn’t wander forty years in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt.
* I haven’t burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you!
* So, shut-the-Hell-up already.
* I want to know which church is it exactly where the Reverend Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money, and why he is always part of the problem and not the solution. Can I get an AMEN on that one?
* I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you’re running from them. I also think they have the right to pull your ass over if you’re breaking the law, regardless of what color you are.
* I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don’t want you deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world for the next four years.
* I dislike those people standing in the intersections trying to sell me crap or trying to guilt me into making “donations” to their cause. These people should be targets.
* I believe that it doesn’t take a village to raise a child, it takes two parents.
* I believe if she has her lips on your Willie, it’s sex, and this applies even if you are President of the United States.
* And what the hell is going on with gas prices… again?
* If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I’m a BAD American.
* If you are a BAD American too, please forward this to everyone you know. We need our country back!
Users of Apple’s iTools are now looking for a new service for their email since Apple announce that the feature would now have an annual fee.
Apple Computer’s plan to start charging for its Mac.com e-mail service has Mac owners scrambling for alternatives.
I thought that they had figured it out. I guess not.